Strange things are happening in The Sims FreePlay. Get spooky with all-new costumes, exclusive characters, and ghostly challenges. It’s our first-ever Supernatural Update! Take a look for yourself (if you dare…)
Freaky new features include:
- Ghost Hunting – Place spooky furniture in your house to search for ghosts. Collect all 12 ghosts by Nov. 12 to unlock the LIMITED EDITION Haunted House (only available through the Ghost Hunting Challenge).
- Costume Shop – Build a costume shop in your Sims town and deck them out in all-new spooky outfits
- Competition Center – Build this new venue and let your Sims prove their merit in karate, ballet, or ghost hunting. They can even earn Lifestyle Points, Simoleons, and XP for winning.
- Sim-Eating Plants – Plant one of our new experimental seeds to yield extremely valuable crops (or birth something evil!).
- Cooking Fires – Try our new line of organic recipes! They generate high returns, but beware, they can catch on fire. Best keep a fire extinguisher handy!
- Exclusive Cameos – Don’t miss “Anchovy” the cat from Bejeweled Blitz and the “Conehead Zombie” outfit from Plants Vs. Zombies, courtesy of PopCap.
Enjoy your Halloween with this phantasmically fun update. Make sure to “LIKE” us on Facebook for the latest news on updates, promotions, and special offers.